The AMCTG promotes a high standard of professionalism, honest competition and selling techniques, business ethics, and supply procedures. AMCTG Members subscribe to the following Code of Ethics in the course of their business:
- The Member shall not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the public, the association, or bring discredit to the Camper Trailer industry.
- The Member shall not discriminate in any business activities, and avoid speaking disparigingly of the work or product of other Members, unless circumstances demand affirmative action.
- The Member shall observe both Federal and State laws relating to the workplace and product compliance standards.
- The Member shall specify the services to be performed and conditions of sale including, product specification, warranties and guarantees.
- The Member will strive to improve the industry by sharing experiences for the benefit of all, and shall assist the association in promoting the benefits of the AMCTG.
- The Member will provide staff with an enjoyable and rewarding environment including career development and development of personal skills and in compliance with Australian Workplace laws.
Genuine Australian Made camper trailer manufacturers:
Australian made suppliers to the Camper Trailer industry:
- AL-KO International Pty Ltd
- Bradmill Outdoor Fabrics
- Brown & Watson International P/L
- Bartlett Industrial Textile Product Manufacturing
- Coast to Coast RV Services
- Goodearl and Bailey
- Midland Insurance Brokers Australia Pty Ltd
- Orrcon Steel
- Queensland Wholesale Canvas
- Ullrich Aluminium
- Vehicle Components P/L
- Wax Converters Textiles (WCT)